Sunday, September 7, 2008

Humor





Single black female seeks companion, ethnicity unimportant. I am fun loving by nature, play well with others and am low maintenance. Some of my favorite pastimes are going for long walks, playing in the water, camping, riding in pickup trucks and sleeping next to a cozy fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. I am loyal and will greet you at the door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me. Please give me a call at (503) 768-4225 and ask for Jezzabell.







Women's Hunting Journal Integrity For The Hunt



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a cute ad and a beautiful dog too.

Terry Scoville said...

Thanks Rick, the dog is actually my Jet when she was about 4 mo. old.

Anonymous said...

I love Black Labs. The dog we had when I was a kid was a Lab. She was the sweetest dog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails